<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2343864915893881485?origin\x3dhttp://cubelettes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





cubelettes.blogspot.com
Welcome

Amira
Hello stranger, do you like icons? Well if you do, than this is the blog for you[: If you hate icons, I hate you. This is my first time ever doing icons,
And it is really fun, trust me.
With the support of my bestie,I've decided to open this icon site.
Anyway,I don't expect any of you to use my icons
But if you do, crediting me would be awesome<3
Have a nice day.

contact
1 2 3
blast to the past

November 2008
Bye bye

Saleha
eyeswideopen

1 2 3
Sixth batch
Friday, November 21, 2008


It's time we appreciate the musical instruments!
Hum to the tune,people.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Music lovers, enjoy!